And now, here is a list of all the things I have accomplished since waking up on Sunday morning.
01. My regular TV lineup caught up on.
02. Grandparents visited.
03. Comments answered.
04. Extras on The Hobbit watched. (I want to have James Nesbitt’s babies, okay?)
05. Pilot of Vikings watched. (I liked it and found myself more engaged than I am with half of my other shows.)
06. Exercises done.
07. Flist caught up on. (Of course, this was on Monday.)
08. Creepy Lifetime movie starring Eliza Dushku watched. (She wore a cop uniform, you guys!)
09. Story rewrites and edits done.
10. Therapy attended.
11. Laundry put away.
12. Bedroom straightened up.
13. New high score on Puss n Boots Fruit Ninja accomplished. (Sis beat that score, but I took it back last night!)
14. Arrangements for The Nephew’s spring break visit made.
15. Story posted.
16. New book started. (My first of the year, Warm Bodies.)
17. Therapy attended. (Again.)
18. More Teen Wolf watched. (This requires a post of its own, because Season 2, holy shit!)
19. Weekly word count met. (More Chicago Fire fic, ya’ll!)
20. Exercises done. (Again.)
21. Weekly Tivo organization accomplished.
22. Story cross-posted.
23. This post made.
Whew. Damn. Seriously, it’s like a full-time job. How do people who actually work get anything done? Thankfully there were Girl Scout Cookies to fuel me along. For tomorrow I have to make my word count post for the month - (how have I not done this yet?) - and do my unfucking of my habitat for the month. This has been going really well - so far this year I have organized my DVD collection and sorted/put away almost a year’s worth of mail. I think this month it will be sorting through my DVD wallets. Catching up on all the emails will have to wait until next week, because it is Friday and The BFF is here and it is time for food and TV and fangirling!
Enjoy your weekends, everyone!