So yummy, Jensen!
So it had our names on it and this photo of the boys that my sister actually took into the cake shop and had them put on the cake - (what a sister I have!) - and the girl behind the counter looks at it and says, "So...are they twins?" How's my sister suppose to explain this madness? So my sis just goes, "Uh, yeah, sure." LOL But seriously, a) my name could possibly be for either gender, but The BFF’s name is like 110% female to the point that not even Joss Whedon has named a male character this name and b) I love my siblings but I have NEVER looked at them like that and I haven't held hands with them since we were very small children crossing the street. In what world are these two brothers? Incestuously gay twin brothers with girls names, apparently. I wonder if that’s what the cake girl thought. AWESOME FACE CAKE!
Other things that happened over my birthday weekend besides the Jensen n’ Misha Face-Cake...
1) Mom brought me a hot fudge cake!
2) Got a new Wii game of all carnival-style games. Am pretty good at it!
3) BFF wrote me fic! About me! And also fanfic of my own fanfic!
4) Watched the first few innings of a Tigers game with my grandpa, who was surprisingly alert! Was a lot of fun and something we hadn’t done together in a long while.
5) Went to Olive Garden! The stuffed chicken marsala is to die for.
6) C's daughter is in a film class that was hosting a film festival downtown at the old historic movie theater and we went and saw the original Night of The Living Dead, which I have seen plenty but never on the big screen!
7) ceitfianna came down and we hung out and talked writing and books and watched a few movies; Cabin in the Woods & Elizabethtown!
8) Sis and I snuck in one more viewing of the new Star Trek late on Monday evening!
Fucking good weekend, guys! And thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes - you people rock!