- This was our last hurrah before she moves back East. I fought the urge to lock her in the storage room downstairs and keep her forever, but she’ll be missed around these parts.
+ The Nephew is coming for a visit this weekend!
+ I have finished The Nephew’s fic!
- He has already given me another prompt for another fic. I told him that he’ll have to wait for that one because ‘writing is hard’ and he told me, “No, it’s not. It’s just typing words.” That little shit!
+ I have now also finished his fic art! Science Bros FTW!
+ I have finished jojothecr’s birthday fic!
- I have not finished the art.
+ I have baseball to watch tomorrow!
+ The weather is glorious and the temperature just perfect! /knock on virtual wood/
- Used the last remains of my foundation makeup this weekend and have been stealing my sister’s ever since. Not a good color match!
- I forgot to pick up a binder for The Nephew to keep all his fics in that I wrote him, because he keeps ‘misplacing’ them. (a nice way of saying that kid needs to clean his room!)
- I forgot to get my labwork done last week.
- My neck hurts. A lot.
+ Sister brought home gourmet cupcakes. Mine tasted like a root beer float!
+ I found the site that lists songs used in TV episodes! Switched at Birth soundtrack will soon be added to my playlist!
- They only have five Chicago Fire songs listed. Will have to research more for that soundtrack.
- At SDCC, they announced a spin-off series for Supernatural. DO. NOT. WANT. (nope, won't be watching).
- Bunheads got canceled. Sad-face.
+ Found out New Girl at therapy is a Teen Wolf fan! Have a RL person to talk about this shit with!
- Have not seen hardly any of either of The Things in a few weeks. Miss my adorable boys.
- My sister has canceled her weekend-long trip to Chicago with The Nephew in favor of a day trip with my little brother’s whole family to Michigan Adventure. This means I will not get to have the whole house to myself for a weekend. Am majorly bummed about this.
+ Convinced her that we should plan for an October trip to Chicago for grown-up fun instead, i.e. visiting friends. hiyacynth, dugindeep and rhymephile - This. Means. You!
- Haven’t written at all this week.
+ Have so many ‘family’ themed fic ideas for Teen Wolf! They are trying to push their way out of my head.
+ Rediscovered my Matt Nathanson album. Still love it.
+ Going to get into bed now.