1) I pulled out my A-Team DVDs last night and watched the first episode (well, the second episode but I don't count the pilot ep since it has a different Face in it and I want my Faceman). Anyways, it never ceases to make me happy. I also always seem to forget how Faceman/Murdock was my first OTP. Seriously. I was seven years old and I used to tell people how they were best friends and how I wanted a best friend like that some day. In this episode, Faceman says to Murdock, "You're a sweetheart," and then turns to the girl he has been flirting with all episode and says, "That guy's crazier than a Mexican rattler, but I love him." And later when Face is trying to get a kiss from the girl, you can see Murdock standing off in the background with his bitchface on and then he stomps over to them and all innocent like tells Face how he can't find the bubble bath Face likes so much, totally cockblocking the man. Seriously, you guys, be a little more in love.
2) The other night my sister asked what the show "Subugatory" is. I started to explain to her that it is named that because the teenage girl on it thinks that living in the suburbs is hell. My sister then starts telling me how Purgatory and Hell are two vastly different things. I'm attempting to explain this sitcom, while she is explaining the difference between hell and purgatory. /sigh/ Sometimes it's like living with Spencer Reid. Just shut your face so I can explain this TV show to you, you nerd. <3
3) Sean Maher came out recently in an interview. Because I will forever be stuck circling The Black on Serenity, I thought I would share this one little quote with you - Looking back, on Firefly for instance, I do wish on day one I had told them because these are some of the most amazing people who are still like family to me,”
4) Did you know that when you send a text message to a land-line phone, an automated voice will read the text for you? I did not. Over the answering machine, this robot says, "You have a text to land-line message," and I thought Well, that is a wrong number. Someone thinks they are texting a cell. Only then the robot-voice starts talking about this bad Dark Angel book and Max & Logan and I am all, Oh. Nope. That's for my sister. It's hysterical. I mean, until the robot uprising comes - really Robot Apocalypse is a pretty nasty way to go. You can hear the creepy robot voice talking about the Dark Angel book here and talking about how handsome Alec is here. Creepy and awesome.
5) My Canadian Brother and his family are coming for a visit. They will arrive Saturday. I am slightly excited. It's not cool that because they stay with us and I don't work, I am expected to entertain them every second. Even if they have company over and I want to just go check my email, I can't just excuse myself. I mean, I can, but then they are all, "What are you doing?" But the good thing is with my brother, once we get in a room together, it is like no time has passed at all. And I like his wife, when I can separate them from each other - (last time I got her away from him, I made her watch One Tree Hill with me. It was awesome trying to make her understand what was happening on that show). And of course, The Canadian Niece is almost two and going to be a total little person and The Canadian Nephew is nearly 6 months - myself and The BFF are still the only people in the family to have held him, so everyone is very excited for their visit.
I had some fic recs, but ugh, I am hungry now and want to watch more A-Team. South Park is back tomorrow, don't forget!!!