1) Right after Stonehenge Apocalypse came out, a community started up for adult fan works based on the movie. I really had nothing to contribute, but I almost joined anyway, based on the awesome awesomeness of the community name - acockalypse
2) liptonrm made the most excellent Supernatural vid ever. I can't tell you how many times I've watched this thing. A lot. Her editing blows me away and the Winchesters - omg, they are so fucked. Like before they are even born. Their whole damn family. Really. It starts with Young Mary running out to greet Young John. And then their world falls down. It has this really cool old film reel effect to it that I adore. There's this fantastic editing on the younger John and Mary and the YEDs back then, mixed with Grown Up Sam and Dean and the YED from now, blended so beautifully together. Then this line "They were one, they were two..." - pay attention to the clips during this part. She uses so many clips I love, this great repeat of Young John getting his neck snapped, Sam getting stabbed in the back, this slo-mo of Wee Dean running to his father. Also, I will never get over my hard-on for YED. But my most favorite part of this vid is the last five seconds or so - Mary and John are so happy and in love, and then the shot at the very very end and the effect goes black and white and oh my god! Also, the lyrics to this song about the date of April 14th, a day on which, historically, bad shit happens. Lyrics can be found here
Watch liptonrm's awesome vid: Ruination Day
3) baylorsr did a podfic of some of her old hobbit stories. I read The Care and Feeding of Hobbits pretty early on into my fandom/fan-fic days. I read it a couple times actually. Only to discover, months later, when she wrote me fic for Christmas (Tea and Small Talk!!), that this fantastic writer, whom I loved, was in fact, my sister. Why were either of us surprised that we were both online, writing fan-fic, in the same fandom, both about hobbits? Although, mine were decidedly more perverse than hers. *g* Anyway, you can imagine how I screamed and flailed and ran around her apartment when I realized she was my favorite hobbit gen writer. I mean, come on, how weird and awesome is that? Anyway, check out her podfic anthology of hobbit stories, including the first fic she ever wrote me "Tea and Small Talk" - here
4) Lastly, for my CW RPS friends, and those that may have told me they are writing/thinking of writing Jensen/Chad fic - look what I found! They are kind of squishy cute together in this, plus Dogs! I love Chad's stupid dogs. I love Jared's stupid dogs too. Sun's The Sky
5) It's bad luck to stop on an even number unless it's a dividend of 10 (Yes, it is! Shut up!) Travis Wester singing The Ghostfacers theme song - here
In Sum: I just watched JDM's episode of Angel. Angel and John Winchester clear out a nest of vampires together (I kid you not). Also, I'm pretty sure John Winchester was gay and avenging his boyfriend's death (I kid you not.)
That was totally in sum, shut up.